- Dr. Julie Donaldson (left) and colleague discuss scholarís poster
- Ian Goldlust presenting his research poster during the Annual Colloquium.
- Baltazar Zavala presents his poster to Dr. Judie Walters.
- 2013 Annual Colloquium at NIH.
- Nobel Prize recipient Dr. Rolf Zinkernagel answering scholarsí questions.
- NIH OxCam students (left to right) Jenna Shapiro, Eva Archer, and Jason Murray built Big Ben gingerbread house.
- Galen Fisher (left) and Dr. Richard Wyatt (right) attending the 2014 Annual Colloquium.
- Program director Dr. Tom Wynn (right) presenting outstanding mentor award to Dr. Robert Balaban (left) during the 2014 Annual Colloquium.
- Baltazar Zavala answering questions during presentation.
- Casmir Turnquist (left), Kristy Pluchino (center), and Michael Tee (right) discuss new research finding during the 2014 Annual Colloquium.
- Jamie Solis (left), Stan Wang (center), and Andrew Ishizuka (right) present at town hall during the Annual Colloquium.
- Scanning electron microscopy image of red blood cell infected by malaria parasite image provided by Aaron Neal.
- Bio-hoods in NIH lab
- Photo of Monica Kasebekar working in NCATS lab
- Pictured, Coralie Viollet-Djelassi running QPCR
- OxCam student, Madhvi Venkatesh, using a plunge freezer
This Page Last Reviewed on
September 11, 2015